Monday, August 22, 2011

August Recap part Three

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My baby is 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!D-Man celebrated his first birthday on August 19th. We had quite the birthday weekend too!On the 19th we went to Toronto for his 1st Birthday Pictures. I'm still waiting to see them all but the ones in the sneak peek are wonderful!Then we had his party on the 21st.He was spoiled rotten, toys, books, more toys you name it, he got so much that he was overwhelmed and didn't even notice most of the stuff until the next day!The party turned out just the way I wanted it! Everyone came, everyone had enough food, and everyone had a good time! What more can you ask for?Even D-Man, who is usually pretty cranky in the evenings had a good time!
Well.... for the most part at least...He may not have the conventional family, he doesn't have a dad. But it makes me so happy to know that he is surrounded by people who love him. My friends and family are the best people in the world, and he's lucky enough to get to grow up surrounded by love and stability!For his cake I didn't want to do something plain and boring, he's a funky kid and needed something funky. So I went with cake pops and cupcakes. I think they turned out pretty well... they got devoured which is all any baker can ask for!All in all it was a wonderful day with some wonderful people.
Happy First Birthday D-Man, Mama and Mister M love you with all their hearts♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment