Wednesday, June 15, 2011

M.I.A

Wow it's been quite a while since I've posted. We've been so busy I just haven't had the time. I've got tons of new exciting news to share!!! I think I'll have to do a paragraph per person at least lol.
D-Man: He's standing for longer and longer solo, might be walking soon! He's really gotten good at crawling, he goes all over the place now. He's pulling himself up to a stand whenever he can manage it. He's learning how to feed himself too, it can get messy, but it's not too bad! He says hi, bye, cat, papa, yeah, Mama, Brother, something that sounds kinda like his brothers actual name, up and ood which means food lol.
Mister M: he's almost done Kindergarten.... OMG, my baby isn't a baby for sure now. He's hilarious, and witty. He's reading a lot more, still doesn't love it though, but I'm hoping by the end of the summer he will. He's such a ladies man, he's been invited to a birthday party where he's the only boy lol. He's okay with it, but a little sad that there won't be anyone to play battles with him while he's there lol. He keeps growing like a weed... I just went out and bought him a new wardrobe because things that fit him a couple of months ago are too small now... it's crazy. We've got the pool set up in the backyard, so he'd be in it all day long if I'd let him.
Me: I bought........a............new..........CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's my first one ever, I'm so excited. It's a 1999 Mercedes Benz C230 4 Door Sedan, black, with leather interior. I pick it up from the dealer tomorrow! Then have to take in into the shop to get a window fixed.... but they took $800 off asking for it so it's all good. Just heard back from my insurance lady today... I only have to pay $85.00 a month for insurance!!!! I love love love love her! She's awesome. Everywhere else I've found quotes for was something like $300 a month.....I can't afford that, are you kidding me?!?!?! And once I get my G2 it's only going to go up to just under $200.00 a month which is still good! Now I've just got to learn how to drive...

No comments:

Post a Comment