Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Firsts!!!


Some exciting news on the homefront! D-Man can crawl! He started yesterday, and is getting better each time he tries it. Mister M never crawled so it's a new experience for me for sure. D-Man can also pull himself up to a stand, and has been doing it for a couple of weeks now. It's crazy how fast they grow!
Mister M is getting better and better with his reading, we really struggled for a while because he would get mad and not want to do it. But now he's really enjoying it, and working hard to master it. It makes me happy to know he's going to love reading as much as I do.
We've had some pretty crappy weather lately, our photo shoot was once again cancelled due to rain and fog. We're going to try again Friday. I really hope we can get it done. I want the pictures so bad lol.
I've been going through all my baby stuff, and Mister M's old clothes for a Mom to Mom sale I'm participating in on the weekend.

I'm trying to get rid of stuff I don't need anymore and make some money. But I'm such a packrat I don't want to give any of it away.
I kept everything of Mister M's and it made such a huge difference when I had D-Man to have everything already. Although I know that after D-Man's done with the crib and stuff it won't be safe to keep, so it makes it easier to get rid of some things. I don't know if I'll ever have more kids, so I don't want to keep too much in case I don't. Lol it's so hard to decide.!

No comments:

Post a Comment