Thursday, March 17, 2011

This and that

So not only am I a terrible baby booker, I'm a terrible blogger too.
I have tons of ideas, and I never take the time to type them up. Here's an update.
D-Man has his bottom teeth, he's developing quite a temper and also quite a happy personality. Mister M is going through a stubborn stage at the moment, he wants to push me to the limit all the time, not brushing his teeth when asked, no bedtime for him, stuff like that. He's a good kid most of the time, but I guess they have to assert their independence sometimes.
He keeps asking if we can get a dog. I know he'd love one, and take good care of one, I just don't think we have the time it takes for a dog. I'll be back in school full time come September, and I'll be working part time. Mister M will be in full day Grade 1, and D-Man will be in daycare. That would leave the dog alone all day long, and that just isn't fair. Also I don't know the first thing about training or caring for dogs. I've always had cats, we have one now, and she pretty much takes care of herself. Mister M loves her, and she loves him.
D-Man has started noticing her and wants to grab at her, she'll let him up to a point but when she's had enough she'll walk away. I think that's wonderful since she isn't de-clawed.
It's March break currently here, and we've been busy. D-Man and I started swimming lessons, Mister M has swimming twice a week, dance class, t-ball and art class. And we've gone out for lunch a few times, had a photo shoot (pictures to come at the end of the month) and did some fun toy shopping. I also turned 23 on the 8th. Mister M and my parents went together to get me some beautiful earrings that I love!
(Terrible picture, I'll take a nicer one once I can) Unfortunately they are studs, so I've taken them in to a local jeweller and I'm having them make them into hook back earrings, that was if D-Man yanks them they'll come out instead of ripping my ears, (and I hate studs, but don't tell anyone).
My scrapbooking is going really well!!!!! I've got two albums, with 20 pages each to do for the first year in each boys life. I've got 8 pages done in Mister M's, I haven't started D-Mans but I'll get to it after I'm done Mister M's. I still haven't taken pictures of them but I'll try to do that this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment