Friday, March 18, 2011

Food... Mmmmm

We love food! Face it, my heritage is Italian, French and Irish… all people who love food. I’m not the biggest fan of cooking, I do it, and I’m okay at it, but I love eating!
Mister M is a wonderful eater, loves to try new things, and even try things that he didn’t like before. He eats a much bigger variety of foods than I do, and loves them! I’m so glad. He also loves to help me cook and bake.

D-Man isn’t a “foodie”, he won’t eat, all he wants to do is nurse. I’ve made fruits, vegetables, cereals, meats you name it and he doesn’t like them. I’m at a loss of what to do, my Dr says that he’s fine (almost 20lbs of beautiful boy) and that he’ll eat with time, but I’m ready now lol.

The other day we went to have our pictures taken. D-Man for his 6 month old shots, and I wanted to get some good ones of us as a family, and maybe even one of Mister M. They look awesome, and like I’ve said in a previous post I should have them by the 29th so I’ll post them as soon as I can.
Now to get pictures taken it involves some team work. So I bribed my dad and my brother to come along to help get the boys smiling and such for the camera (and to use my dad’s van instead of a bus). It went well and we got a few nice shots! As part of the bribe I took us all out to lunch after. We went out for sushi, which we all like.
At the restaurant Mister M ordered a bowl of Miso soup, and couldn’t finish it. So I thought, what the hell, and gave D-Man some to see if he liked it……….. He loved it!!! Opened his mouth for more, and ate a whole teaspoon full at one go. It was awesome. Luckily I got some cute pictures.
Hopefully this is the start of something wonderful!

Oh and on the food note, I’ve lost 5lbs!!! And since I’m as bad at Weight Watchers as I am at blogging, baby booking, etcetera I’m pretty proud. It helps that its finally starting to get nice here, so we can get out of the house more too. Hopefully come Spring I’ll be able to get out for a few hours of exercise a day and really lose the pounds! Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment